Thursday, April 15, 2021

Script Of - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Web Series

Woods
Stefan: [voice over] For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story.
[Darren and Brooke are driving in their car through the woods.]

Darren: An hour's drive to hear that crap. You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way.
Brooke: He wasn't that bad.
Darren: He sounded like James Blunt.
Brooke: What's wrong with that?
Darren: We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need.
Brooke: So why did you come?
Darren: Because I love you.
Brooke: Nicely done. What's with all the fog?
Darren: It'll clear in a second.
Brooke: Watch out!
[They run over a man.]

Darren: Are you okay?
Brooke: We just hit someone! Oh my god!
Darren: Call for help.
Brooke: Come on, come on!
Darren: Please be alive! Oh, my god.
[The man wakes up and bites him in the neck.]
Brooke: There's no signal! Darren! Darren?
[Brooke runs and gets dragged up into the sky.]

[TITLE: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES]

Salvatore Boarding House
[Stefan is on the roof.]

Stefan: I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her.
[Jumps off roof]

Gilbert Residence
[Elena is writing in her diary.]

Elena: Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.
[In the kitchen.]

Jenna: Toast. I can make toast.
Elena: It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.
Jeremy: Is there coffee?
Jenna: Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?
Elena: I'm good.
Jenna: Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?
Elena: Don't you have a big presentation today?
Jenna: I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!
Elena: Then go. We'll be fine. You okay?
Jeremy: Don't start.
[MISSING PERSONS: BROOKE AND DARREN BEHIND ELENA ON TV]

Bonnie's Car

[Elena and Bonnie are driving to school in Bonnie's car.]

Bonnie: So Grams is telling me I'm psychic. Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands...Elena! Back in the car.
Elena: I did it again, didn't I? I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling me that...
Bonnie: That I'm psychic now.
Elena: Right. Okay, then predict something. About me.
Bonnie: I see...
[A crow hits their car.]

Bonnie: What was that?! Oh, my god! Elena, are you okay?
Elena: It's okay. I'm fine.
Bonnie: It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
Elena: Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
Bonnie: I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy.
[A crow is on top of a road sign.]


Mystic Falls High School

[Stefan walks inside the school.]

[Inside the school.]

Bonnie: Major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech. She looks like a hot — can I still say "tranny mess"?
Elena: No, that's over.
Bonnie: Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year.
[Elena waves to Matt. He ignores her.]

Elena: He hates me.
Bonnie: That's not hate. That's "you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits."
[Caroline approaches them.]

Caroline: Elena. Oh, my god.
[Caroline hugs Elena.]

Caroline: How are you? Oh, it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?
Elena: Caroline, I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you.
Caroline: Really?
Elena: Yes. Much better.
Caroline: Oh, you poor thing.
[Caroline hugs her again.]

Elena: Okay, Caroline.
Caroline: Oh! Okay, see you guys later?
Bonnie: OK! Bye!
Elena: No comment.
Bonnie: I'm not going to say anything.
[Outside the school.]

Jeremy: Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.
[Vicki takes the pills.]

Tyler: Hey, Vicki. I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.
Vicki: Hey.
Tyler: Hey, Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back.
Jeremy: Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L. of you. Carson Daly fan?
Vicki: Oh, Ty, be nice. That's Elena's little brother.

[Outside the school office.]

Bonnie: Hold up. Who's this?
Elena: All I see is back.
Bonnie: It's a hot back.
[In the school office.]

Secretary: Your records are incomplete. You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts.
Stefan: Please look again. I'm sure everything you need is there.
[Stefan compels the secretary.]

Secretary: Well, you're right. So it is.
[Outside the school office.]

Bonnie: I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar.
Elena: You're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?
Bonnie: Pretty much.
Boy: Jeremy, good batch, man.
Elena: I'll be right back.
Bonnie: Please be hot.
[Elena enters the boy's bathroom.]

Boy: Whoa! Pants down, chick!
[Elena grabs Jeremy's face, looking into his eyes to see if he's high.]

Elena: Great. It's the first day of school and you're stoned.
Jeremy: No, I'm not.
Elena: Where is it? Is it on you?
Jeremy: Stop, all right?! You need to chill yourself, all right?
Elena: Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool.
Jeremy: Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy?
Elena: You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy! I gave you a summer pass, but I am done watching you destroy yourself. No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know that I am going to be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it? Jeremy, I know who you are. And it's not this person. So don't be this person.
Jeremy: I don't need this.
[Jeremy leaves.]

[Outside the school office, Bonnie watches Stefan.]

Stefan: Thank you.
Secretary: You're welcome.
[Outside the boy's bathroom.]

Stefan: Uh, pardon me. Um...is this the men's room?
Elena: Yes. Um, I was just, Um—I was just—It's a long story....
[Elena tries to pass. Stefan makes way for her.]

Elena: Thank you.
[In the history class.]

Tanner: Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union. (continues talking)
[Elena and Stefan exchange looks.]

Bonnie (text to Elena): HAWT-E. STARING @ U.
[Elena looks at Stefan. She then looks back to the front.]

No comments:

Preproduction | Pre production क्या होता है ?

Preproduction | Pre production क्या होता है ? Table of Contents Preproduction kya hota hai – script– Lock the shooting script Budget- Finali...